Your Child’s Health Care:
Become a Strong Advocate to help your Child with Special Needs
Resources and Information you can use NOW to help your child with special health care needs
The Oregon Family to Family Health Information Center
Invites you to a Regional Family Gathering
Date: April 20, 2016
Time: 12:00 to 1:30 PM
Location: Hermiston Center for School Readiness – 502 W. Standard Ave., Hermiston Or. 97838
For more Information and to RSVP call: 855-323-6744
Childcare will not be available for this event, but babies in arms are welcome!
Who: Parents and caregivers of children and youth with special health, developmental, or behavioral needs.
- Learn how to get the most from your child’s doctors and insurance plans
- Learn about insurance appeals, grievances, and other rights
- Learn about changes in health insurance laws as they relate to your child’s health care
- Learn about Oregon’s resources and programs for your child with special needs
- Lots of resources and a door prize
- PIZZA and SALAD will be provided!
PLUS: After the presentation, up to 20 families may participate in a special short “Listening Session” and receive a $10.00 stipend. (You must RSVP to be eligible to receive stipend.)