Now serving Baker, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Morrow, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa.
- Center Regulations
- Register Family Child Care Homes Regulations
- Certified Family Homes Regulations
- Preschool Recorded Program Administrative Rules
- Office of Child Care/Early Learning Division
- Professional Development Registry
- Child Care Aware
- Oregon DHS
- Central Background Registry
- InterMountain Education Service District (ESD)
- OCC Complaint History and Compliance History
Newsletters by location
Umatilla Morrow Head Start/CCR&R
Umatilla Morrow Head Start, Inc. | (541) 564-6878 | 1 (800) 559-5878 | Fax: (541) 564-6879 | 110 NE 4th St. Hermiston, OR 97838
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, UMCHS is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SQ, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call, toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). TDD users can contact USDA through local relay or the Federal Relay at (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (relay voice users). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.