Strengthening Families so Children can Grow Up Healthy, Safe, and Strong
For more information about Family Support and Connections of Umatilla and Morrow County contact Kim Ables or Diane Shockman,
Family Support and Connections Home Visitors at (541) 564-6878
Family Support and Connections believes that every family has strengths and needs. You are the Real Expert on the strengths and challenges within your family. Yet, sometimes having someone who will listen without offering judgment and criticism can help in handling the challenges of being a parent in today’s world. We will work with you to develop a plan to overcome challenges and strengthen your family.
We have experience in helping families and can help you.
Do you find yourself sometimes:
- Experiencing challenges in being a parent?
- Wanting to change things to make your family stronger?
- Needing a break?
- Feeling alone or wishing you had someone to talk to?
- Running out of ideas for managing your strong-willed child?
- Needing help with food or clothing?
- Not knowing how to help your children when they are having a hard time in school?
- Having difficulty finding information and resources for your family’s health needs?
- Wanting help in finding out what’s available in your community?
Family Support and Connections can help you with these and other concerns.
Family Support and Connections serves Families. We work in Partnership with Families to assist them in:
- Developing family goals
- Identifying resources needed to reach these goals
- Accessing the identified community resources
Family Support and Connections services are:
Offered at no cost to your family
Referrals for Family Support and Connections Services come from either the Oregon Department of Human Services or one of our community partners. If you have any questions, please contact either Kim Ables or Diane Shockman at (541) 564-6878 to set up a home visit to discuss how Family Support and Connections can assist you and your family.
We have a Dream!
Strong Families Help Children Realize Their Dreams.