Incredible Years for Incredible Parenting [Hermiston]
- Do you want to feel confident that you are helping your child learn good social skills?
- Do you want to have more peace and calm at home?
- Would you like to have a chance to talk with other parents exploring ideas about parenting?
Come Join Us!
Incredible Years can help you to be a successful parent by:
- Using the attention principle
- Setting limits
- Natural and Logical Consequences
- Tangible Rewards and Praise
- Time Out from Stress and Anger
- Effective Communications
Date and Time: Thursdays, starting June 11th. at 12:00 pm, running for 10 weeks in conjunction with summer meal program.
To Register: Call Joan at 541-564-0885 or Register through your Head Start Teacher.
FREE and Child care is provided!