Would you like to learn how to make your dollars stretch to fulfill your dreams?
Here is a class that will give you loads of information about many financial topics and also give everyone the opportunity to share their expertise with others.
The Money Matters is an instructor-led curriculum that has five sessions covering:
- Discovering where your money goes
- How to establish a relationship with a bank or credit union
- How to get and maintain good credit, including repairing your credit history
- Making a financial plan that is effective and tailored to your needs
- Tips on shopping for everything from food to insurance
- How to avoid being scammed or falling into money traps
- Which records to keep, and how to stay organized with your paperwork
Date: January 25; February 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2017
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 PM.
Location: Hermiston Center for School Readiness, Building “B”- 502 W. Standard Ave., Hermiston, OR 97838
To Register call: Joan at 541-564-0885
It is free and there is child care provided for those who register!