Money Smart for Adults is an instructor led curriculum that cover basic financial topics in 5 sessions! These topics include:
- Discovering where your money is going
- Establishing a relationship with banks or credit unions
- Repairing and maintaining good credit
- Making a financial plan tailored to your family’s need
- Avoiding scams and financial traps, and
- Tips on making your money go further
Date: February 2, 9, 16, 23, and March 2, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
Location: Echo Head Start Center – 600 Gerome St., Echo OR
For more Information call: Karlee Robinson at 541-314-2210 or 541-966-3361
Class, Child Care and Food provided free of Cost!