Would you like to learn how to make your dollars stretch to fulfill your dreams? Here is a class that will give you loads of information about many financial topics and also give everyone the opportunity to share their expertise with others.
The Money Smart is a workshop where you can ask questions, receive resources, and share ideas about money management. Some topics that can be covered are:
- Discovering where your money goes.
- How to establish a relationship with a bank or credit union.
- How to get and maintain good credit, including repairing your credit history.
- Making a financial plan that is effective and tailored to your needs.
- Tips on shopping for everything from food to insurance.
- How to avoid being scammed or falling into money traps.
- Which records to keep, and how to stay organizes with your paperwork.
This workshop is offered on:
Date: February 16th., 2018
Location: Hermiston Center for School Readiness at 502 W. Standard Ave., Hermiston, OR 97838
Time: 10:00 am to Noon.
To register call: Joan Gray at 541-564-0885
It is a Free Class, and there is child care provided for those who register.