Money Smart for Adults is an instructor led curriculum that cover basic financial topics in 5 sessions! These topics include:
- Discovering where your money is going
- Establishing a relationship with banks or credit unions
- Repairing and maintaining good credit
- Making a financial plan tailored to your family’s need
- Avoiding scams and financial traps, and
- Tips on making your money go further
Date: February 9, 16, 23, and March 2, and 9, 2017
Time: 5:00 – 7:30 PM.
Location: Pendleton Early Learning Center – 455 SW 13th. St., Pendleton, OR 97801
For more Information call: Crystal Umbarger 541-966-3362
Class, Child Care and Food provided free of Cost!